Wednesday 3 November 2010

midweek musings...

Whilst I find other things to occupy my weekends this month (a hen party, a trip to glasgow and a wedding) I thought I would share some of the intended sweet things that I am excited to bring to life in the coming months....

pasteis de nata
portugese egg custard tartlets made with puff pastry

chocolate brownies
absolute chocolate heaven made with dark, milk and white chocolate

carrot cake
dark, moist and utterly satisfying

lemon and lime drizzle cake
sharp, bitter, sweet and delightfully moorish

gluten free chocolate cake
served with whipped cream, berries and preferable a glass of port

On another note, I intend to visit a couple of my favourite places when I return to Glasgow next week...The Pig and Butterfly tea rooms, as well as Kember and Jones in the West End and I'm sure I'll be popping into Felix and Oscar at some point too....

Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment